It can be challenging to handle property issues like disputes over titles, concerns over who actually owns a property, or facing foreclosure. If you’re experiencing this type of complicated issue surrounding property that you own, it may be time to reach out to an Orange County real estate attorney.  

These skilled professionals can assist you with numerous issues, including the following: 

Partition Action Attorney

A partition attorney helps in situations where the property or land involves more than one person or party’s interest. There may be a dispute over what to do with the property. An actual partition is one way to split the proceeds from a jointly owned property, which you can discuss with a partition attorney. A partition by succession is another, in which the property is sold, and the money is split in several ways. There are additional ways to manage this type of situation, and a skilled lawyer can help you determine the best choice for your specific problem. 

Quiet Title Action Attorney

A quiet title attorney can assist you with fixing or curing title issues. This can be helpful as you work towards settling disputes or working out the ownership of a piece of property. A quiet title action can become necessary if it becomes unclear who owns the property if it needs to be transferred. These attorneys specialize in helping you with any title issues you’re experiencing so that you can reach an agreement without additional conflict. 

Attorney to Stop a Foreclosure 

If you’re at risk of a foreclosure, but want to keep your property, you may be eligible for a loan modification. A stop foreclosure attorney may be able to assist you as you fight the foreclosure that you’re facing. It can be stressful to deal with an impending foreclosure. However, there’s a chance that you may be eligible for a loan modification, depending on your individual situation. If your lender is practicing dual tracking, or scheduling foreclosure while your modification is still under review, an attorney may also be able to help you fight this process. 

These civil cases may be able to help you ward off the foreclosure entirely so that you can keep your home or property, despite the situation that you’re dealing with. Reach out to a stop foreclosure attorney to learn more about what these skilled professionals can do for you. You might be pleasantly surprised by the different options that are available to you. 

If you’re dealing with a unique real estate situation in Orange County, reach out to the skilled professions at ArcStone Law today. We can evaluate the situation, then decide if we’re able to assist you. 

We have attorneys that specialize in stopping foreclosures, quiet title actions, partition actions, and more. Allow us to learn about your situation to help solve the problems you’re facing. Contact us today to get started.