Filing For Bankruptcy
Bankruptcy Attorneys Serving California
We’ve handled thousands of bankruptcy cases
What can bankruptcy do for you?
Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Debt Settlements
Many know that Bankruptcy immediately stops foreclosure sales, wage garnishments and harassing bill collectors. But few people know that in many cases, credit scores will actually improve once you file.
Filing for bankruptcy can also wipe out:
- Business debts, Civil court judgments against you and unpaid Medical bills.
- Post-Foreclosure mortgage debt and eviction holdover damages.
- Income taxes, including penalties over 3 years old.
- Social security overpayments and Veterans assistance loans and overpayments.
- Student Loans, if they are from private lenders and you can show hardship.
How much is the cost?
Chapter 7 base price is $995.00 plus the court filing fee and credit counseling certificate (no Real Property owned). For most people filing Chapter 7, this is what our fees will be. No surprises! (There are additional for joint filings, emergency filings*, real property owned, or if you own a business.)
A Chapter 13 base upfront** price is $2,495.00 plus filing fees and credit counseling. (note: additional for joint filings, emergency filings*, multiple Real Properties owned or if you own a business.)
*Normal filing times are 7 days after payment is made. **Additional fees may be collected from within the bankruptcy plan, talk to one of our Attorneys to get a specific quote.
Need more of a reason to hire Arcstone? We offer all of our clients a returning client discount for the rest of their life and we have Attorneys in: Family Law (Divorce, Child Custody/Support), Real Estate, Criminal Defense (DUI), Probate, Wills & Trusts and General Litigation (filing or responding to a Lawsuit). Call now and become a member of the Arcstone Family!
Spanish Speaking Staff & Attorneys Available
Contact Us About Your Case
Call (855) 219-3333 or fill out the form below to request a case analysis.
- Besides our experience and success filing bankruptcy cases, we have civil litigation and debt negotiation experience that other bankruptcy firms just don’t have!
- Whether it’s a simple personal chapter 7 bankruptcy, a chapter 13 bankruptcy to stop a foreclosure, or a complex chapter 11 corporate reorganization, our staff takes the time to patiently explain each issue with you and make sure you understand everything we are doing.
- We make the process efficient and effective.
- Our dedicated attorneys and paralegals give you personal attention.
Our Expert Team
Our Team Of Southern California Attorneys Ready To Help You Today
Arcstone Law was established as a Foreclosure Defense Law Firm helping homeowners sue the banks after the mortgage meltdown of 2008. During that time the efforts of our lawyers were recognized and published by the State of California as precedence for other attorneys to rely on. Today our team of lawyers have grown, and our practice areas now include contract law, purchase/sales, quiet title litigation, partition actions, bankruptcy, eviction law, probate, divorce law (where Real Property is at issue) estate planning, business law and personal injury.
We focus everyday on providing high quality legal representation for our community and we dedicate ourselves to our clients and their cases. Whether you need legal assistance in Eviction Court, Probate Court, Federal Court, Bankruptcy Court or Appellate Court, there is no challenge that our experienced legal team is not ready to assist with. We have won thousands of cases and obtained millions of dollars in judgments and settlements for our clients. Call us today to schedule your consultation with a licensed attorney.